How much does website development cost in Pakistan?
This is perhaps one of the most asked questions by anyone seeking to get a website developed and unfortunately there is no definitive answer. With so much competition and everyone getting on the bandwagon to start a web development company, prices can vary drastically leaving potential website design buyers confused.
If you are looking for an all-in-one website marketing package, please click here
There are several factors that play a role when basing the cost. For example:
- How many unique design concepts are needed? Will you get inner page design concepts as well before sign-off?
- Will the price be based on a ready-made template or a custom design template from scratch?
- Will it be build on a CMS such as WordPress or Drupal?
- Will the web agency be doing content writing and creating catchy headlines? How many pages will be there?
- Will the initial website be thoroughly tested on multiple screen sizes?
- Will the website loading time be under 5 seconds?
- If website redesign, will the agency take care of existing URLs indexed by search engines so you don’t lose ranking and get 404 errors?
- Is corporate branding needed?
- Will the delivered website be social media friendly with Open Graph meta tags for optimal social media integration?
Inexperienced web agencies don’t really follow any industry standards, they just buy a template, dump your content and walk away. This leaves a negative impact on your brand and doesn’t turn visitors into customers. Then you wonder why I am getting no business from my website!
If you choose a company such as Pexsol Interactive, we have been in this industry since 2001 and we don’t just build a website and walk away – we ensure to remain committed till your targets are achieved. We have a Website Marketing Package that includes everything to help you get started.
Google has announced two new Cloud Machine Learning products that are entering beta: Cloud Natural Language and Cloud Speech APIs.
The new Google Cloud Natural Language API in open beta is based on Google’s natural language understanding research. Cloud Natural Language lets users easily reveal the structure and meaning of text in a variety of languages, with initial support for English, Spanish and Japanese. It includes:
Sentiment Analysis: Understand the overall sentiment of a block of text
Entity Recognition: Identify the most relevant entities for a block of text and label them with types such as person, organization, location, events, products and media
Syntax Analysis: Identify parts of speech and create dependency parse trees for each sentence to reveal the structure and meaning of text
Xamarin will be in every edition of Visual Studio, including the widely-available Visual Studio Community Edition, which is free for individual developers, open source projects, academic research, education, and small professional teams. Develop and publish native apps for iOS and Android with C# or F# from directly within Visual Studio with no limits on app size.
For developers on the Mac, Xamarin Studio is now available as a benefit of your Visual Studio Professional or Enterprise subscription. Developers can use the newly-created Xamarin Studio Community Edition for free.
To begin developing iOS and Android apps with the full power of Xamarin and C#, download Xamarin Studio or Xamarin for Visual Studio today.
Read More at Xarmin.com
Google Cloud SQL is a fully managed MySQL service hosted on Google Cloud Platform, providing a database backbone for applications running on Google App Engine or Google Compute Engine. Today, we are announcing Cloud SQL is generally available (GA), now with: encryption of customer data, a 99.95% uptime SLA, and support for databases up to 500GB in size